General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General Provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses Morgano srl, accessible via the url: https://www.morgano.com (hereinafter referred to as "Morgano"). Browsing and making a purchase order on this website implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the website indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products to Users who act for purposes related to the business activity, by
Company MORGANO Srl
Legal Headquarters: VIA G. LEOPARDI 29 – 31050 MORGANO TV
Operational Headquarters: VIA BOSCO 22 – 31050 MORGANO TV
VAT Number: 00856830260 Registered in the REA, number 173799
3. Before accessing the products provided by the website, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Morgano reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the website and therefore to access products supplied by the website and purchase them in the following languages:
Art. 2 - Subject
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Morgano and do not, however, govern the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the aforementioned website through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in an electronic format and send it by following the relevant instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment which can be used, the delivery methods of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you’ll be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "Complete order" button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfilment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. By completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the website and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email at the email address provided by him.
3. The confirmation will in any case exempt Morgano from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Morgano of any variation of his data which have been communicated at any time.
4. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Morgano will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified.
5. On the occasion of the user's first request to activate a profile, Morgano will assign him a username and password. The user acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have a binding effect on him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Availability of the products
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the moment in which the buyer places the order, always subject to verification at the warehouse by Morgano Srl.
2. In case the product is unavailable, the manufacturer reserves the right to contact the customer.
3. In the case of order transmission, a time of 3 working days is granted to cancel or modify the order. After this period, the order is considered confirmed and it will no longer be possible to cancel or modify it.
If the deposit is received, the order is considered confirmed and no longer modifiable from the moment of receipt of the sum.
In the case of a cancellation after the receipt of the deposit, the sum paid will be retained as compensation for an order initiated into production and not collected.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Morgano sells:
external knitwear for men and women and knitted accessories
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://morgano.com/collections/all
3. Only those in possession of a VAT number will be able to log in and complete an order.
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be those indicated from time to time on the website, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, Morgano will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Morgano to supply products at a lower price which may have been incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices on the website are exclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by:
Art. 8 - Shipping
1. Morgano carries out shipments all over the world.
2. Morgano will only make deliveries to the user's home address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is made, for the Italian region, generally within 2 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline when selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum deadline of thirty working days from the date of confirmation for products already available in stock. For products which are not available but can be ordered, delivery times will be discussed with the company during the order confirmation.
4. As far as the European Union countries are concerned, the delivery will be made in 2-3 working days and, in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
5. In non-EU countries, delivery will take place roughly 3-10 working days from the confirmation of shipment.
6. If the delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
7. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
8. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that the contract is terminated.
9. As a result of the termination referred to in point 8, the amounts will be withheld as a refund for the product order and not withdrawn.
10. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer, who must provide the name of the courier to use for delivery.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery to the courier. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to the products, including the shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 - Commercial warranty and compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the website, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, pursuant to the provisions of Italian law.
2. The customer has 8 working days to contest the product. The goods can be returned only after acceptance by Morgano Srl. The returned products must be intact and clean, with the original packaging. The shipment of the returned products will be charged to the customer, the goods will then be inspected, the defect will be checked and, if possible, repaired and returned to the customer. Only in the event that the defect cannot be repaired will the value of the returned goods be credited; in all other cases, the goods will then be returned to the customer.
The goods can only be returned to the address: Via BOSCO 22 - 31050 MORGANO TV
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. Only in the event that the defect cannot be repaired will the value of the returned goods be credited; in all other cases, the goods will then be returned to the customer. The customer has 8 working days (from receipt of the goods) to contest the product. The goods can be returned only after acceptance by Morgano Srl.
Returned products must be intact and clean, with their original packaging.
The sending of the returned products will be charged to the customer. The goods will then be inspected, the defect will be checked and, if possible, repaired and the product will be returned to the customer. Only in the event that the defect cannot be repaired will the value of the returned goods be credited; in all other cases, the goods will then be returned to the customer.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. A user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the non-obligatory standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014.
5. The goods must be returned to:
Via BOSCO 22 - 31050 MORGANO TV
6. The goods must be returned intact, in their original packaging, with all their parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to the withdrawal within a maximum period of 10 days.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that Morgano's services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The website will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details – IBAN, SWIFT and BIC – which are necessary for the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguarding clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity of and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contact details
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: +39 0422837270, and by post to the following address:
Via Bosco 22, 31050 Morgano (TV)
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
Competent court: Treviso
These conditions were drawn up on 14/01/2021.